Friday, April 3, 2015

Happy Easter

Hi my friends. Just a quick post to wish you all a lovely Easter weekend. I don't have anything new to show you but I do have a few days off over the Easter break and I hope to get some miniatures done. I have a little project in mind.

I've been feeling a bit weighed down by life recently and it has zapped my creative energy but I can slowly feel it coming back. Hopefully in a few days I will have something new to add to my blog.

In the meantime I will share last year's project with you again.

It all started when Mrs Rabbit decided they should do an Easter Egg Hunt to keep their large family entertained on Easter morning.

Here is Mrs Rabbit wrapping the last of the Easter eggs.

She then dragged Mr Rabbit out into the yard to hide the eggs. They even tucked a few up by the bird house for their feathered friends. I'm sure the little mouse will be successful in finding one too.


It is now 8.40pm on Good Friday here in New Zealand and we spent the day with family in our home town an hour away from where we live now. For the rest of the Easter weekend we will just relax at home.

Happy Easter everyone.  I hope you all have a lovely Easter with family and friends and can have a bit of time to just relax and enjoy the things you love doing.

10 comments:

  1. Muy bonito, muchas gracias y que tengas unos días de fiestas agradables.
    Un abrazo
    Maite

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Easter story, Sharee! I hope you will get back your miniature energy soon.
    I wish you and your family a lovely Easter weekend.
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the Easter egg hunt made me laugh. Have a lovely weekend Sharee. Hope you're fighting fit again soon =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter, Sharee! Thanks for the sweet story! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wishing to you and yours a wonderful Easter weekend - and hopefully you will gain loads of energy back. Thanks for the lovely Easter story - cute pictures.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharee! Your little Easter bunny scene is Adorable!! I like the bunny climbing up the birdhouse pole, too! :)) I wish you a Very Happy Easter, Sharee and enjoy your family time this weekend. I hope that you troubles will lighten up for you soon, although I know that they can weigh you down. However I do hope that the good things in life are waiting for you again, just around the corner and that your spirits will soon be lifted.
    God bless! :))

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand just how you feel. I think that is why they call artists tempermental. :-) You will be back with more great ideas before you know it.
    Thanks for the story and the best of Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que tengais todos un buen fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter! I hope you get your itch to create back soon. A little rest will help that!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute Easter scene!
    Hope you had a great Easter!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete